Keep being updated with phanganist.com by following our Facebook page.
No Show 100% Charge.
If you cancel due to sickness and we are unable to place you on another trip, please ask at a clinique for issuing a medical certificate. We can then issue you with a receipt for the money paid to SAFARI BOAT, all of which can be claimed back from the majority of holiday insurance providers. In case of sickness we will try to move you to an alternative date, but the cancellation policy still stands.
If we decide to cancel due to bad weather, we would have done so taking into consideration the safety of the group and of the vessel along with weather forecast and satellite images. If we cancel due to bad weather you won’t be charged. If a deposit has been accepted, money would be fully refunded if an alternate date for a trip cannot be agreed upon.