Keep being updated with phanganist.com by following our Facebook page.
1. Boosts you're immune system Lemons are high in Vitamin C and potassium. Vitamin C is great for fighting colds and potassium stimulates brain & nerve function and helps control blood pressure.
2. Balances pH Lemons are an incredibly alkaline food, they are acidic on their own, but inside our bodies they're alkaline (the citric acid does not create acidity in the body once metabolized).
3. Helps with weight loss Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger cravings.
4. Aids digestion Lemons and limes are also high in minerals and vitamins and help loosen ama, or toxins, in the digestive tract.
5. Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.
6. Clears skin The vitamin C helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well.
7. Hydrates the lymph system