Thai Embassies giving 'Certificate of Entry' to Work Permit Holders

3 Jun 2020

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Thai embassies have already begun issuing a "Certificate of Entry" for the holders of work permits. If you have this, along with other documents, then you can now fly to Thailand.

It is advised that only those in urgent need to enter the Country apply. You also need to have specific insurance and go into quarantine.

If you do not have a valid visa or work permit, you must obtain a letter from the BOI or the Ministry of Labor for employment. If your visa has expired then a new visa will be issued by the embassy. But that is on a case-by-case basis and no guarantees exist. 

You MUST contact your Thai embassy locally. Not all of them are equal so some will be more helpful than others. Good luck!