A Singaporean vacation rental company is looking for a social media manager to its Phuket office.
You’ll also proactively identify new content strands, build relationships with our audience, and help us grow our visibility on new platforms.
About the role
• Create a social media marketing strategy
• Create social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
• Ensure brand consistency on all channels, whilst also adhering to best practice for each platform
• Write creative briefs to get the assets you need to grow your audience
• Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits, then use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Report progress and results regularly across the business
• Grow and expand our social media presence into new platforms, plus increase our presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
• Define realistic metrics that help us benchmark our growth and prioritize our opportunities
• Develop relationships with our customers, relaying their feedback to the right teams, and inform all areas of the business
• Research and monitor the activity of competitors
• Flawless English
• 5+ years previous experience growing social media channels in a meaningful way
• Proficiency in social listening tools
• Fastidious attention to detail in everything that you do
• Previous start-up experience is preferred
• A creative eye - you know what content our customers will resonate with and deliver it to an exceptional standard
• Analytical - you can pull the data, understand it, and make actionable insights
• Design experience would be great, but not essential
• Experience of communication with customers from EU and USA
Salary is 2000 USD. Work permit and health insurance will be provided to a successful candidate.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com