Keep updated with phanganist.com by following our Facebook page.
New restrictions for Surat Thani province (unofficial translation):
Surat Thani province. Measures in effect Monday, April 26, 2021. ❗
CURFEW: 10pm – 4am
1. “Brothels” (though there are “officially” no brothels in Thailand…)
2. Pub, bars, karaoke,
3. Snooker & billiards
4. Movie theatres, cinemas, and live plays
5. Gym, fitness, and yoga centres inside buildings
6. Sports complexes, stadiums, public exercise areas, public parks
7. Gaming & internet shops
8. Boxing rings, boxing practice, and mixed martial arts schools
9. Dance venues and dance schools
10. All pools (including the village, condominium/apartment, and hotel owned)
11. Waterparks, kid play areas in malls & shopping centres
12. Weight loss & beauty clinics
13. Health, massage, spa centres
14. Tattoo and piercing shops
15. Child development centres and mosque schools
16. All childcare centres (except those in the hospital)
17. Elderly care centres (*some exceptions, please refer to original Thai document)
18. Amulet shops and similar shops
A. Curfew in effect. No leaving your house between the hours of 10 pm and 4 am.
B. No house parties with alcohol.
A. Convenience stores: closed between 10 pm and 4 am
B. Malls are allowed to be open between 11 am and 9 pm
C. Markets/night markets/flea markets: open only for fresh food, dry food, ready-to-eat food, pet food, pharmacy, flowers, medical supplies, and basic necessities
D. Hair and beauty salons must organize a queue/reservation system where clients cannot wait on the premises, signage for clients to wear masks must be present, alcohol gel must be made available, and cleaning frequency must be increased
*Official English translation is not available at this time. We'll be looking through the document and posting the relevant information.
สำนักประชาสัมพันธ์เขต 5 กรมประชาสัมพันธ์: https://www.facebook.com/prd5surat/