Following the Raja Ferry sinking accident on Saturday, August 1st.
The latest information regarding the Raja Ferry from Koh Samui to Donsak sinking on 2nd August.
9 in Koh Samui Hospital.
As for now, the rescuers are still searching still for 3 people, 2 victims in a safe condition and 2 deceased.
Admitted to Koh Samui Hospital
- Mr Chamnian Buri Mash (Ton Kl)
- Mr Sutthirak Mueang Inn (mechanic)
- Mr Charoen Phongphancharoen (motorcycle technician)
- Mr Chaikit Chimphli (Saisi)
- Mr Kiangsak Chaiwong (Salasi)
- Mr Anuphon Chankasem (Sao Sailor)
- Mr Wirot Jae Wang (sailor)
- Mr Sarayut to Mueang Klang (10 wheel driver)
- Mr Boonchamphromthong (10 wheel driver)
In search of.
- Mr Thiwakorn Naw cuddle Charapat (Saisi)
- Nang Napha cuddle Rada Chanhan (Sales staff)
- Mr Chaichan Lao Sap (10 wheel driver)
Victims found in Koh Tan (safe)
- Mr Phatcharatipratip cuddle (sailor)
- Mr Suwit Naraset Worachai (Manager) Contractor company (drive truck)
Victims found (deceased)
- Mr Tevin Surat (Mr. Boat) meets around Koh Mot Daeng.
- Mr Sirawut Thongbunyung (Sarangkon) meets around Ko Madkong.