REBIRTHING is a powerful transformational breathwork technique, that can release mental-emotional blockages, negative patterns and conditioning.
Rebirthing is a simple, yet powerful conscious breathing technique.
It can help release old mental-emotional patterns and conditioning. Releasing: karmic blockages, past-life memories and birth trauma. This can bring about a deep healing on Physical, Mental and Emotional levels. It can bring about elevated levels of consciousness, and can help reveal one’s life purpose. Rebirthing is a journey towards freedom. But the obstacles to freedom are many and varied and it is these obstacles that propel people into seeking rebirthing. They may include:
• relationship difficulties or patterns that keep repeating themselves in every relationship;
• not knowing who you are and what you want;
• not living up to your potential;
• feeling trapped in a way of being, stressed out by efforts to please others;
• job-related problems;
• anxiety, panic attacks, phobias;
• shyness and low self-esteem, lack of confidence;
• general unhappiness with what seems like every aspect of your life;
• an inability to feel;
• simply wanting to get to know yourself better and enjoy life more.
How does it work?
• The breath acts as a bridge between the conscious and unconscious, between the mind and the body. You can control your breathing consciously by, for example, pranayama breathing exercises, but if you don't think about your breathing for a whole day, you still are breathing.
• Rebirthing works on the principle that there is a direct connection between mental and physical well being and the openness of the breathing. Relaxing and releasing the breath dissolves tension in both the body and the mind.
How is it done?
• You explore your issues with your Rebirther.
• You then begin the conscious breathing session which is usually done lying down. You learn to consciously connect your breath so that there are no pauses between the inhale and the exhale. The breathing is full and also relaxed. Slowly you are guided to find your own rhythm, probably slightly faster and fuller than you are used to.
• With your rebirther, may work with the material that surfaces.
• The breathing session lasts approximately 60 to 75 minutes.
• An integration phase of 10 to 15 minutes completes this part of the session..
• In total, a rebirthing session takes approximately around 1.5 to 2 hours, but allow for 3 hours
A group session at Orion Healing Centre, is 400Baht
An individual session would be 1000 Baht,
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE & REIKI
I have trained in Classical Massage, Acupressure Chair Massage and Indian Head Massage. I have had many years experience doing massage in the UK. I specialise in Deep Tissue work, this may sound painful, but this is NOT how I work. One's reaction to pain is usually to recoil/spasm and the muscles usually get tighter, which is the exact opposite of what massage is trying to achieve. I work deep and slow, which may have a little discomfort, but not crossing over the edge into pain. This way I get the maximum tension release. I use a very comfortable massage table with face cradle, imported from the UK.
I am charging 650Baht for an hour, often a session will run over an hour, so be sure to allow for longer.