*FOUNDATIONS OF YOGA*
12 day program (50 hrs)
17th July - 29th July 2017
31st July - 12th August
21st August - 2nd September
COST: $350 (no accommodation) or $966 (with accommodation)
**EARLY BIRD PROMO: limited 25 spaces. First 10 students to sign up receive a 10 class yoga pass at Samma Karuna to use within the year**
WHO'S IT FOR: Open to ALL levels - no experience, mid-level & advanced
WITH: Eleonora Trani @yogatwork.es (www.yogatwork.es)
"Yoga is not just about touching your toes, it's about what you learn on the way down..."
Have you ever practiced yoga and questioned whether you were performing the yoga pose correctly, wished you knew more about the philosophy of yoga and how you can apply what you learn on the mat to your life off the mat? Then this course is for you!
You will learn the foundations of yoga practice and philosophy to:
a) Empower you to get deeper into your practice
b) Learn about the different yoga traditions
c) Become your own guide through the yoga world.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Access to specialist yoga and theory classes
- Learn HOW to meditate and WHY you meditate
- Learn about different styles of yoga and find what works for
- Non dogmatic
- Learn about teachings from the Iyengar school, Ashtanga,
Krishnamacharya and other masters
- Physical, mental and energetic benefits of yoga poses
- Balance your body and you balance your mind
- How to integrate yoga into your daily life
- Become a member of the Samma Karuna community
Hear what other students think about our course!
For more information and booking enquiries please email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
*~Love The SK Family*~