- Koh Samui
- Koh Tao
Yin Fascial Yoga TTC (5o hrs)
Focus on Myofascial & 5 elements Qigong!
This Yin Fascial Yoga teacher training combines the studies and practice of Myofascia release therapy and 5 elements Qigong into the Yin Fascial Yoga perspective, aiming a release of the held Trauma on the fascial system. This is an investigation into the physical body incorporating the Myofascial release as a framework for our research into Yin Fascial Yoga, taking us deep into releasing our psycho somatic imprints caused by traumatic events throughout our lifetime. And into the Subtle body study and practice of the 5 elements system applied to Yin yoga. This dedicated training teaches students how to effectively release restrictions that are present at the body’s physical and energetic level, reprogram the body’s holding patterns increasing health on a cellular level in the Yoga classes. It will give students a thorough understanding of the importance of the integration of Myofascial Release techniques and 5 elements Qigong to their current Yoga practice.
*What is this training about?
• bringing together Myofascial Release, Yin Yoga and 5 elements Qigong for a complete system of Yin Fascial Yoga.
• learning and practicing how to structure sequences for an effective and personalised Yin Fascial Yoga class
• healing the fascial tissues from traumatic events
• understanding of fascial anatomy and physiology
• Understanding of the superficial fascial lines and it’s application into Yin Yoga postures
• understanding fascia from Daoist Qigong practices
• becoming familiar with the quality of the connective tissue by practicing Myofascial Release adjustments into the postures
• Release Myofascial tensions with Cupping
• unlocking old tensions held in the body with Biodynamic breathwork sessions.
• learning the relationships of the organs and meridians and their application to Yin Yoga
• Becoming familiar
**What is in this training?
• Daily Yin Fascial Yoga
• Mindfulness meditation practice
• The art of teaching (methodology) Yin Fascial Yoga
• Yin Fascial yoga sequences for a variety of ailments
• How to apply myofascial balls to massage and release tensions in the soft tissue
• Embryonic and Microcosmic breathing
• Applied anatomy and physiology for Yin yoga postures focusing on the fascial system, fascial lines and belts of tension
• Five elements Qigong in relation to the organs and connective tissue in application with YFY
• Lectures on Trauma
• Chinese medicine Cupping technique to release Fascia
• Overview of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)and Daoism
• Personal evaluation of each students teaching abilities in the final assessment
• One Session of Trauma Release breathwork
• Student teaching offered a constructive feedback at the end of the training
***What are you getting from this training?
• ability to integrate Myofascial Release Therapy into your Yin Yoga classes
• confidence to structure personalised and safe Yin Fascial Yoga
• confidence in how to manipulate connective tissue and fascial matrix
• embodied integration of Daoism, TCM, 5 elements relationships and the meridian system
• Clear understanding of how trauma affects our systems (nerve and fascial)
• more self -confidence and skills for your teachings
• teaching from a space of personal expression and inner voice
• understand of Fascia anatomy and physiology
• a life changing personal development
• Ability to integrate chakra and meridians into your Yin Yoga classes
• Confidence to structure personalized and safe Yin Fascial Yoga class
• Confidence in how to manipulate connective tissue and fascial matrix
• Clear understanding of the Subtle body anatomy
• Embodied integration of Daoism, TCM, 5 element relationships and the meridian system
• More self -confidence and skills for your teachings
• Teaching from a space of personal expression and inner voice
• A life changing personal development
• Learn how to feel and manipulate fascia and free fascial restrictions
• Learn how to apply Myofascial adjustments to Yin Yoga classes
• Learn Self – Myofascial Release while in the postures
• The right postures to release the Myofascial lines and the belts of tension
• Understand the connection between trauma and fascia
• Through demonstrations and practices use Myofascial release techniques in the Yin Fascial Yoga for the entire body, including sacrum, pelvis, ankle, feet, legs, shoulders, arms, neck and jaws
• Learn a powerful sacrum release technique
Myofascial release Therapy is a highly effective technique which provides the therapist with the tools to deal with chronic injuries at their root; as such it will help those who wish to work with the physical and emotional components of injuries, and how to lead the body into an emotional and/or physical trauma release. This is a subtle yet profound technique to free the body and spirit from deeply held traumas.
This 50 hours training is part of the 200 hours IYA certification Beta Lisboa program. This is a 40 contact hours and 10 non - contact hours (for studies and homework)
** This workshop must be booked at least 1 day in advance.